We're on the hunt for Britain's top graduates and we're offering some great prizes to the brightest and best in their field.
Adzuna has teamed up with some of the sharpest business minds and best companies in the UK to select and reward the top graduates of 2015. We're giving away some amazing prizes including £1,000 cash, work experience at a top UK company, a CV clinic with a famous entrepreneur and much, much more.
So if you're top of the class, captain of the rugby team or Student President... you're in the right place. Enter now »
How to ENTER
What are the PRIZES?
Nominate a FRIEND
What are the Prizes?
£1,000 cash Prize
The winner of Graduate of the Year 2015 will receive an amazing cash prize of £1,000 to spend however they see fit.
Awesome Work Experience
In addition to a bucket load of cash, you'll be given the chance to do an internship at one of London's top companies.
Our 2015 Winner will receive a 1 to 1 mentoring session and CV clinic with one of the UK's top entrepreneurs.
Title – Graduate of the Year Crown
You'll be able to boast to your friends, show off in interviews and more once you've been crowned "Graduate of the Year".
2014 Winner: Teresa Domaszewska
Read about our 2014 winner who beat 1,000s of other entrants last year to be crowned Graduate of the Year.
Read more »
Graduate of the Year 2015
Terms & Conditions
- One entry per user.
- All entries must be made on or before the closing date of August 22nd 2015 11:59 PM GMT. The competition is limited to specific countries and entries may only be made from university students or graduates from the following countries - UK, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Brazil & Canada (these countries are known as the "eligible countries").
- Finalists will be notified by email or private message by September 1st 2015. The Finalists will be selected and compiled by Adhunter ltd and one finalist will be selected from each eligible country. An external individual will ensure nomination of the winner is carried out in a fair way.
- A "valid" entry is defined as a entrant who is a resident and graduate or undergraduate from a recognised university within an eligible country who has completed all fields on the Graduate of the Year entry form.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- The Prize includes - £1000 (or foreign currency equivalent) which will be paid to the winner by 31st December 2015, a work experience placement with a company selected by Adhunter ltd. (Winner will be expected to cover all travel and accommodation costs linked to the work experience placement and will be paid the local minimum wage which is factored into the overall prize) and a CV clinic with persons to be defined by Adhunter ltd.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the promotion without prior notice.
- This prize draw is not open to employees, agents or representatives of Adhunter Ltd or their respective immediate families.
- If a winner is chosen who is later deemed to have made an ineligible entry, another draw will subsequently take place from the remaining eligible entries.
- For details of the prize winner please send a stamped addressed envelope marked "Adhunter Graduate of the Year Competition" to Adhunter Ltd, Floor 2, Alexander House, 14-16 Peterborough Road, Fulham, SW6 3BN.
- Promoter: Adhunter Ltd, Floor 2, Alexander House, 14-16 Peterborough Road, Fulham, SW6 3BN. This competition operates completely under United Kingdom law.
Please enter your email below to reset your password:
Logging you in
Adzuna account created
Thank you , your account has been succesfully created.
Please check your email for instructions on how to reset your password.