Entries to Graduate of the Year 2014 are now closed. We will be announcing a winner very soon!
Graduate of the Year 2014
Terms & Conditions
- One entry per user.
- All entries must be made on or before the closing date of August 22nd 2014 11:59 PM GMT. The competition is limited to specific countries and entries may only be made from university students or graduates from the following countries - UK, Germany, France, The Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Brazil, Canada, Australia & South Africa (these countries are known as the "eligible countries").
- Finalists will be notified by email or private message by September 1st 2014. The Finalists will be selected and compiled by Adhunter ltd and one finalist will be selected from each eligible country. An external individual will ensure nomination of the winner is carried out in a fair way.
- A "valid" entry is defined as a entrant who is a resident and graduate or undergraduate from a recognised university within an eligible country who has completed all fields on the Graduate of the Year entry form.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- The Prize includes - £1000 (or foreign currency equivalent) which will be paid to the winner by 31st December 2014, a work experience placement with a company selected by Adhunter ltd. (Winner will be expected to cover all travel and accommodation costs linked to the work experience placement and will be paid the local minimum wage which is factored into the overall prize) and a CV clinic with persons to be defined by Adhunter ltd.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the promotion without prior notice.
- This prize draw is not open to employees, agents or representatives of Adhunter Ltd or their respective immediate families.
- If a winner is chosen who is later deemed to have made an ineligible entry, another draw will subsequently take place from the remaining eligible entries.
- For details of the prize winner please send a stamped addressed envelope marked "Adhunter Graduate of the Year Competition" to Adhunter Ltd, 3A The Plough Brewery, 516 Wandsworth Road, London, United Kingdom SW8 3JX.
- Promoter: Adhunter Ltd, 3A The Plough Brewery, 516 Wandsworth Road, London, United Kingdom SW8 3JX. This competition operates completely under United Kingdom law.