Adzuna’s Student of the Year 2018 scholarship is now open to students across the UK. It is our 7th year running Student of the Year and our prizes are bigger and better than ever, just so we make sure that the worthy winner gets a firm foot on the career ladder!
The scholarship is an incredible opportunity for students to get financial help whilst in education, but to also gain some invaluable work experience within a top company – enter here: Student of the Year
- You will receive a cash prize of £3,500
- An internship in a top company in your preferred industry
- A career booster package which includes a 1 to 1 mentoring session
- CV clinic
- £200 to spend at Udemy on courses
What do you need to do?
All you need to do is fill in the application form, write a cover letter for your dream job and our expert judges will pick a winner. Yes – it really is that easy! Whether you want to be an astronaut, an actor or an architect – whatever it is, you can enter and be in with the chance to be crowned Student of the Year!
The deadline is the 31st of December 2018 and we will announce the lucky winner in January 2019. Read about our 2017 winner Nick Francis on how he became our winner and why the judges saw potential in him.
Here at Adzuna, we know how financially challenging it can sometimes be to be a student and how difficult it can be to gain the necessary work experience to start your career. It can be extremely daunting to start to think about life after college or university and where your career will take you. That’s why our goal is to make it an easier process for students to fall straight into an incredible job after education.
You can spend the £3,500 on paying off some of your student loans, buying a new laptop – or anything you want! The prizes we are offering will give you the knowledge, confidence and ability to dive headfirst into your dream job after you graduate!
Student of the Year 2018 Terms & Conditions
- One entry per user.
- All entries must be made on or before the closing date of December 31st 2018 11:59 PM GMT. The competition is limited to specific countries and entries may only be made from university students or graduates from the following countries – UK, France, Russia, Brazil, Canada, USA, South Africa, Italy, Netherlands, India, Australia and New Zealand (these countries are known as the “eligible countries”).
- Finalists will be notified by email or private message by January 28th 2019. The Finalists will be selected and compiled by Adhunter ltd and one finalist will be selected from each eligible country. An external individual will ensure nomination of the winner is carried out in a fair way.
- A “valid” entry is defined as a entrant who is a resident and graduate or undergraduate from a recognised university within an eligible country who has completed all fields on the Student of the Year entry form.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- The Prize includes – £3,500 (or foreign currency equivalent) which will be paid to the winner by 14th February 2019, a work experience placement with a company selected by Adhunter ltd. (The prize money is deemed to be payment for and wages, travel and accommodation costs for the work experience placement); up to £200 (or foreign currency equivalent) to spend on courses at Udemy or an alternative course provider of the winner’s choice (with prior agreement from Adhunter ltd.); a career coaching session with persons to be defined by Adhunter ltd.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter or amend the promotion without prior notice.
- This prize draw is not open to employees, agents or representatives of Adhunter Ltd or their respective immediate families.
- If a winner is chosen who is later deemed to have made an ineligible entry, another draw will subsequently take place from the remaining eligible entries.
- For details of the prize winner please send a stamped addressed envelope marked “Adhunter Student of the Year Competition” to Adhunter Ltd, 40 Vanston Pl, Fulham, SW6 1AX.
- Promoter: Adhunter Ltd, 40 Vanston Pl, Fulham, SW6 1AX. This competition operates completely under United Kingdom law.