We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager who has the skill not only to strongly position the products, but also to build world-class collateral to support the sales team.
You will be able to understand the market requirements and will be able to optimise the inbound sales funnel. You will play a key role, building upon our position as a leader within the financial services sector.
You will understand the psychology of our main customers and our end user. SMEs owners are really passionate about what they do but don’t always have the time and/or understanding to manage their finances. You will be empathetic to our main customer and our end user’s needs and give them collateral that will simplify their lives.
At Fractal you will be involved with all facets of product marketing: design and prototyping across web and mobile customer journeys.
You will join our London office and work in a highly dynamic group, reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer.
Who you will need to interact with on a day-to-day basis
- Chief Product Officer (to learn about product releases, to optimise the funnel)
- Sales and Commercial Team (to brief them on new features, creating collateral)
- Chief Technology Officer (to respond to RFPs)
- Communications Manager (to work on press, events and external communications)
Branding and Positioning
- Drive the product messaging and positioning: Own product naming, messaging, positioning and marketing creative
- Lead product launches: Drive product launches, announcements, campaigns programs and initiatives.
- Influence product strategy, research and content.
- Support product briefing, design, partnerships.
Build an inbound funnel and enable sales
- Funnel: Manage and lead integrated full-funnel marketing activities.
- Sales enablement: Communicate the value proposition of the features to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of the product.
- Demand generation: Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for the product.
- Channel Development: Develop brand new routes to market - whether it’s partnerships or innovative performance marketing deals.
Fractal is fundamentally changing small businesses banking. We’re reinventing SME financial services one API at a time.
As a fintech pioneer, we’re here to make a positive impact on the world with technology, and strengthen the backbone of the economy by increasing liquidity in the SME financing market.
Our passionate and friendly team aims to empower financial innovators to better serve their small businesses through our suite of APIs.
- At least 5 years of Product Marketing experience
- Product Marketing experience at world class technology brands and startups
- Been exposed to product strategy, design and development principles and processes
- Led global campaigns, communications and go-to-market initiatives
- Managed creative agencies and led creative production
- Driven business development deals and managed strategic partnerships and accounts
- Conducted, synthesised and applied user insights, research and testing to marketing strategy.
- Must be creative, self-directed, confident and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication
- Must be very analytical and data driven
- MBA degree
- Experience in programmatic advertising
- Experience within the financial sector
- 25 days / year holiday
- Employee share options
- Usual working hours (9.00 - 18.00)
- Core working hours are (11:00 - 15:00)
- Board game evenings
- We believe in a good work-life balance so that "Family comes first".
- You will be working in a cross-functional team in a trusting and safe environment of Low Pressure / High Performance where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving.
About the Fractal team
- Ethnicities: 16
- Meditation minutes: 5,235
- Languages spoken: 15
- Unique cocktails made: 104
- Kilometres cycled: 109,554
- Unique rubik cube puzzles solved: 10
- Breakfasts together: 38
- Parents in the team: 5
- Board games played: 10