Are you passionate about helping others? Do you want to be recognised for your achievements? We are currently hiring a motivated and reliable staff member to join our friendly family ran Homecare business looking after clients in their own homes around the Grantham areas. Tasks will include
This is a highly rewarding role to the right candidate, who would also receive benefits including
- Personal care.
- Meal preparation.
- Medication assistance.
- Assisting with toileting.
- Promoting safety.
- Flexible shift patterns.
- Friendly team.
- Reward schemes.
- Employee recognition.
- Graded pay scale.
- Pension scheme.
- Automatic enrolment to employee assistance programme for you and your family.
- Shift time and mileage contributions paid.
- Career development opportunities.
- Onsite accredited training facility.
- All we ask is that you are a car driver and are willing to work at some point on alternate weekends.
- No training required.
If you think this is the role for you please get in touch.
About Belvoir Home Care
EST. in 2011, Belvoir Homecare prides itself on delivering a prestigious and quality service. We support a range of clients in their own homes, who have varying needs and preferences. As a family ran business, our staff work in a supportive environment with a positive team ethic. We are well respected in our area and pride ourselves on going the 'extra mile' for our clients, with a minimum call time of 1 hour.