We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that optimise our internal workflow. DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet our needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with scripting languages, we’d love to meet you.
- Design and implement automated systems for core infrastructure.
- Analyse, maintain, and optimise currently implemented systems.
- Improve CI and release pipelines and automate the process where possible.
- Take responsibility for in-house installation/maintenance of infrastructure hardware.
- Identify, debug, and resolve potential issues in the development pipeline.
- Manage cloud based infrastructure and workflows for both development and production environments.
- Manage internally ran services (DNS, Active Directory, Git).
- Implement tools to optimise workflow and game development.
- Be a part of our scrum team, taking part in planning and standups.
- 3+ years commercial experience of common scripting languages.
- Significant experience using public cloud environments (GCP/AWS).
- Experience managing in-house infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of internet networking and troubleshooting.
- Willingness to investigate and experiment with emerging technologies.
- Applicants must have the permanent right to work in the UK.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, group pension plan, life assurance and travel insurance.
- 30 days paid holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Stocked fridges and regular company socials.
- Gym Membership.