We are looking to hire a full and part time healthcare assistants to service existing clients in the Bridgend area.
Total Care Services are a Care & Nursing provider based in Merthyr Tydfil supplying Healthcare Assistants throughout South Wales to various care settings i.e Nursing, Residential, Mental Health, Hospice’s.
We have a full/part time Care Assistant/Support Worker vacancies. Our Care Assistants receive excellent rates of pay, holiday pay, free training, opportunity to complete fully funded NVQ/QCF health and social care qualification, uniform and DBS provided, 24 hour on call support and guidance from an experienced team who are committed to providing a high quality service.Healthcare Assistant duties will include:
- Supporting Vulnerable Adults.
- Assistance with individual’s personal care.
- Mobility and transfer assistance/support.
- Daily encouragement and support activities.
- Record keeping - documenting factual, non judgmental information.
- Report to senior staff on duty for hand over's.
- Abide by any health and safety requirements within the setting and in line with current legislation.
- Assistance and encouragement with Nutritional and Dietary needs.
- Work within a team and on an individual basis as and when required.
- Promote Independence, privacy, dignity, confidentiality, respect and fulfillment must be all times.
Excellent rates of pay up to £11.50 per hour.
If you have what it takes and would like to make a difference to people’s lives that offers job satisfaction then please apply to us.
About Total Care Services
Total Care Services are a Care & Nursing provider based in Merthyr Tydfil supplying Care Support Workers throughout South Wales to various care settings e.g. Nursing, Residential, Mental Health, Hospice’s.