VoucherCart is a global voucher sales engine used by Restaurants, Hotels, Beauty Salon & Spa, Leisure & Recreation and retail businesses to sell their products and services as Gift Cards, vouchers, and Coupons online. As a plug-and-play SaaS software tool, businesses can subscribe to create, promote and sell quickly and easily using pre-scheduled automated promotion via their Websites, email and Social Media.
We are seeking to build a multi-disciplinary team to represent our business in Europe and other global territories from our base in Edinburgh.
Starting as a paid intern, you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of what VoucherCart is and how it works.
- Work on marketplace mapping - sector targeting, geographic targeting and demographic targeted segmentation. (Know your buyer)
- Conduct Keyword Research (Wordstream, Keywords.io/Other)
- Submit Top 200 Keyphrase list to Spanish, Italian, German and French Teams
- Analyse On-Site SEO and action changes required
- Conduct On-Site SEO (Wordpress)
- Work in Wordstream
- Work in Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools)
- Work with AHRefs
- Be responsible for conducting and reporting on marketing campaigns via Facebook, Adwords and other digital channels. You will have a good understanding of SEO, Paid Advertising and Digital Marketing Communications.
- Production of facebook video, and graphic ads content, website landing pages and consistency of messaging.
- Work with the team on a range of tasks as required which may include but not limited to:
- Target Keyphrase Analysis
- On-site keyphrase optimisation
- Provide Customer Boarding and Support as required in your specialist language
Person Specification: You will:
- Be a Post-Graduate from a Marketing/Technical/Computing Discipline/Field of Study
- Posses strong communication skills, work ethic, and attention to detail.
- Be able to demonstrate strong/current knowledge of White-Hat SEO best practices, Google Algorithm Factors, Google Search Console, Video for SEO, etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Facebook for Business Promotion, Facebook Marketing, and Social Media engagement strategies.
- Be able to research and formulate SEO Strategy, implement and report.
- Have a good basic level of Graphic Design skills (Photoshop/Fireworks/Adobe Creative Suite)
An internship at VoucherCart is an opportunity to demonstrate value to the business, show your passion, skills, aptitude, willingness to self-actualise, and to deliver results and learn within your area of expertise. We will be actively hiring and promoting from our paid internships from Jan 2020 to Part-Time and Full-Time positions.