World of Zing is one of the UK's most innovative food & drink businesses, creating exciting artisan products for the premium food sector. Since launching in September 2014, the business has received huge amounts of press, including features in The Telegraph, Channel 4 and more. As a result, the business is growing incredibly quickly. You can find out more at our Social Media Channels or at the following link: http://www.worldofzing.com/us/zing-press
The Role is as follows:
Days: 2-3 days/week
Start Date - Mid- September 2019, for 2 months.
Long-term: The candidate will have the opportunity to go permanent
Location: New Cross, SE14
Remuneration: £8.50/hr going up to £10.50 after 2 month probation period.
- Write up copy for newsletter + blog posts
- Put e-newsletter together with special offers and creative ideas for customers
- Keep website updated
- Keep social media channels updated
- Research and contact potential B2B customers
- Research and potentially activate other marketing opportunities, including events Qualifications: > Qualifications related to marketing, advertising, copyrighting or digital media required
> Strong English language skills - both spoken and written
> Candidates MUST BE CURRENTLY LOCATED IN LONDON and be available to work from our office in SE14