Deputy Head of Sales
£55,000 - £67,500 Depending On Experience OTE £100,000+
Reassured is the UKs largest, award-winning, life insurance broker and we are currently in an exciting growth phase. We are looking to recruit a Deputy Head of Sales to join us as we further grow our Sale, Manchester operation.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be managing a fast paced, daily targeted and highly motivated sales floor of 60 sales agents through a network of 6 Sales Managers.
Your responsibilities as Deputy Head of Sales:
- You will effectively manage a call centre sales floor of currently 60 highly inspired sales agents through a network of sales managers.
- Your role is to ensure our recipe for success and culture is translated into every agenda you employ at Reassured
- Take total responsibility for the sales result for all those within your span of control
- To be able to effectively demonstrate to your Sales Managers how to do their roles more effectively
- To deliver the business strategy through the performance management of the Sales Managers
- Uphold the highest standard of sales and compliance at all times
The successful Deputy Head of Sales will have the following experience:
- You will have a proven track record of developing your own career from being a sales agent, through management and into senior management.
- A proven track record of developing managers and senior managers
- Management of sales agents through sales managers in a fast paced B2C telesales environment
- You need to love sales – even if you don’t sell any more you must love getting results, be competitive and relentless!
- Experience of working successfully in a fast paced, targeted and regulated telephone sales environment
- To display a high level of emotional intelligence in all your business interactions
- Experience working in a regulated industry is preferred
Check us out on:
Times Top 100
Princess Anne Royal Training Awards
Reassured Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its employees.