We are looking for a Funds Transfer Manager to join our Viva Wallet team in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom.
As a Funds Transfer Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Authorising all types of payments on various online and in-house platforms (BACS, Direct Debits, SWIFT, SEPA, ACH, CHAPS, Faster Payments), ensuring they are processed accurately and within cut offs and SLAs;
- Liaising with client facing colleagues and our partner banks and payments facilitators;
- Contributing to establishing a secure and efficient Funds Transfer environment;
- Reviewing proposals for new complex payment products from regulation point of view;
- Advising other departments in complex payments issues;
- Investigating and reporting properly non-compliant transactions and undertake all necessary communication actions;
- Elaborating standard operating procedures and ensuring that they are properly updated and followed;
- Collaborating with senior colleagues to resolve technical payment issues;
- Contributing to ad hoc requests or projects;
- Maintaining a friendly and open team attitude that encourages all other employees to approach the Payments team with queries or concerns;
- Assisting in driving process change with a focus on ideas to improve team efficiency and controls;
- Be the first point of contact for all payment investigation queries;
- Actively maintain and manage the investigation report, delivering excellent service and communication to internal stakeholders
- Continually develop knowledge of the payments area and industry as a whole.
To be considered you should have:
- In-depth knowledge of UK and EUROZONE payment systems and messaging (SEPA, FPS, SWIFT etc.) In-depth knowledge of EUROZONE payment systems and messaging (SEPA, SWIFT etc.).
- Good understanding of retail payments and relevant regulations including DML;
- Previous payments experience;
- Administration of the SWIFT Alliance web interface;
- Familiarity with Greek DIAS MIS and in-depth knowledge of DIAS Credit Transfers, DIAS Direct Debit will be considered as an asset;
- The ability to convey information to people clearly and simply via telephone and email
- The accuracy and attention to detail; the ability to notice errors and missing information and advising the departments responsible for correcting;
- The ability to spot process flaws and suggest solutions and improvements;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure;
- In depth knowledge of the UK payment systems (FPS etc) will be considered a plus;
We are offering an attractive competitive salary and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast- paced environment.