Job Title: Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD
Job Ref: JT2746
Location: Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Hours: Full Time (42 hour contract)
Salary: £30,030.00 per annum
Benefits Include: Welcome Bonus, Free Car Parking, Paid NMC, Refer a Friend, Excellent training and development, Rewarding working environment, Structured career progression, Industry competitive holiday entitlement, Free uniform/Pension scheme.
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for an experienced full time Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD to join a specialist care home that supports young adults with complex physical needs including tracheostomy and ventilator care, Huntington’s disease, and neurological disorders. The team of highly qualified and attentive nurses focus on the personal needs of all the residents who live at the care home, creating a uniquely tailored care plan for each and every one of them. The care home is extremely friendly and everyone comments on how welcoming it is. The nursing team are skilled, friendly, empathetic and care enormously about the home, residents and relatives in so many ways.
The Registered Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD Responsibilities:
• Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
• Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
• Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
• Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
• Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents
The Registered Nurse:
• Must be nurse qualified (RGN, RMN, RNLD) with a valid NMC pin
• Must provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
• Must strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
• Must be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
• Must be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful Registered Nurse will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now we will be in contact straight away for further details!
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: George Francis
Direct Line: 0118 334 8424
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: