Job Title: Registered General Nurse (RGN)
Job Ref: JT2780
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Hourly Rate: £16.50 per hour
Benefits Include: Excellent training and development, Rewarding working environment, Structured career progression, Industry competitive holiday entitlement, Paid breaks/Free uniform/Pension scheme.
Recruit by Nature are currently looking for a full time Registered General Nurse (RGN) on days to join a nursing home in Burnham-on-Sea. The team of highly qualified and attentive nurses focus on the personal needs of all the residents who live at the nursing home, creating a uniquely tailored care plan for each and every one of them. The nursing home is extremely friendly and everyone comments on how welcoming it is. The nursing team are skilled, friendly, empathetic and care enormously about the home, residents and relatives in so many ways.
The Registered General Nurse (RGN) Responsibilities:
• Supervision and management of all care staff on the floor
• Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
• Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
• Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
• Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
• Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents
The Registered General Nurse:
• Must be RGN qualified with a valid NMC pin number
• Must have nursing experience
• Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
• Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful RGN will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now we will be in contact straight away for further details!
Company: Recruit by Nature
Contact Name: George Francis
Direct Line: 0118 334 8424
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Delphine Home Care Allegra Care
£33000 - £35000/annum Competitive Salary Paid induction
more details »