Would you like to work in a school of faith which upholds core Christian values but is very much thriving on multiculturalism?
Are you an awesome maths teacher looking for a job that's 'greater than' your current one?
If you answered 'yes' to the above then the 'sin' is indicating for you to apply now, 'cos' this is the job for you!
A mixed gender public secondary school & sixth form for ages 11-18 is seeking a maths teacher to join their team in September. A Church of England school, it was rated 'good' in the most recent Ofsted report and offers fantastic development plans and support for new teachers.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* A flexible working pattern
* A fixed-term contract
* On-site parking
* A supportive and approachable senior leadership team
* Fantastic learning and development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing and delivering quality lessons on mathematics
* Working with flexibility and adapting to changing environments
* Setting relevant and challenging homework to link lessons
* Marking completed work and providing relevant feedback
* Working alone and demonstrating strong behaviour management
* Prioritising the safety and safeguarding of children
* Attending extra-curricular activities such as revision clubs and parents evenings
Key requirements for the position include:
* An in-date DBS check with no reprimands which would deem you inappropriate to work with children
* A degree education with a relevant teaching qualification
* Evidence of QTS (preferred); although NQT applications are also warmly welcomed
* Experience of teaching mathematics (essential)
* An engaging and enthusiastic approach to teaching
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV, you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
OneSchool Global UK Kenley Campus
Victor Beamish Road, Surrey, CR3 5FX
more details »