Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world\. Providing a full spectrum of services including scientific, technical, professional, and construction - and program \- management\. Our 77,000 employees in 400 locations around the world serve a broad range of companies and organisations including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies\.
During our 125 years in the UK, we have been involved in some of the biggest and most challenging projects, delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to the country's most critical issues, from access to clean air and safe water, civil and national security and safeguarding mobility\.
That's because Jacobs is much more than just a traditional engineering company\.
**_Ranked No\. 1 by Fortune's 2019 World's Most Admired Companies..._**
Jacobs are a 50 / 50 Joint Venture Partner with contractor VolkerStevin and strategic sub\- contractors, together forming C2V \.
We are looking to appoint a BIM Coordinator \(BC\) for C2V \. The BIM Coordinator gets involved early in project planning, configuration, implementation, utilisation and support of project automation tools focusing on the horizontal integration of automation applications between disciplines throughout the project lifecycle to ensure desired results\.
Responsibilities may Include;
* Developing, implementing and maintaining the BIM Protocol for the project
* Ensuring that all stakeholders are on board with the project goals and understand the BIM process and their role within it
* Establishing robust quality control procedures to ensure that all models and datasets are accurate and that the level of information is fit for purpose
* Identifying and documenting clashes using clash detection software
* Recording and monitoring the shared data and relationships between models, for example grids, floor levels and shared project coordinates
* Following the mandated BIM Collaboration Procedures
* Coordinating the data modelling and management process
* Review and audit of 3D Models from consultants and contractors
* Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
* 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification
* 4D Scheduling / Simulation
* Lead BIM Coordination Meetings: Spatial Coordination of Disciplines, gathering all disciplines BIM models including civil and preforming coordination tasks
* Assist BIM Corporate staff in deploying project\-templates on specific projects and ensuring team adherence to them\.
* 3D modelling and visualisations
* Serve as mentor for more junior BIM staff
+ Have significant proven ability of and a detailed knowledge of delivering in a BIM environment and be up to date with current best practice and guidance
+ Have demonstrable knowledge of delivery to time and budget using BIM
+ Have proven knowledge of coordination and evidence of problem resolution in the process
+ Have proven ability of working with diverse teams and executing across multiple offices and geographies
+ Engineering degree
+ Be client focused to build long term relationships
+ Have strong ability to work independently and in a team
+ Have excellent written and oral communication skills
+ Be flexible, adaptable and responsive to change
+ Be motivated and enthused member of the team
At Jacobs we see safety differently \- we strive to go **'BeyondZero'** by putting the health, safety and well\-being of our employees first in everything we do\.
We are committed to equality across our business and we work with external organisations such as **STEM, WISE** \(Women in Science & Engineering\) and **Stonewall** \. We are also **Disability Confident Committed** ; therefore, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy\.
We encourage applications from candidates looking for flexible working or reduced hours' contracts\.
When you join Jacobs you will have access to a wide range of **Global Networks** , centred on inclusion and diversity which is the foundation of our business and at the centre of our values\.
To find out more about our networks, please visit our website; www\.jacobs\.com
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre\-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record\. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected\.
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all\.
**Primary Location** United Kingdom\-United Kingdom Countrywide\-Warrington