Software Support Engineer
- Danaher Corporation
Apply for this job
**Danaher Company Description**
Esko is the worldwide market leader with software for packaging buyers, designers and manufacturers and hardware products for the packaging, label, sign and display industries. With Headquarters in Gent - Belgium, Esko employs around 1,500 people worldwide. Its global sales and support organization covers Europe, the Americas, Asia/Pacific and Japan.In our factory we produce high-quality cutting tables, which offer an all-round cutting solution for any application: from sign making, display production, sample making and short to medium rum corrugated production.
* You answer and register customer service requests in the CRM system and hereby respect the Service Level Agreement.
* You diagnose and solve the reported customer problems, while making use of remote tools.
* You decide on actions to be taken that are required to resolve problems where no remote solution is available: involve Global Support, request hotfixes, schedule interventions, etc.
* You proactively inform the customer about the service request status and play an important role in customer experience and satisfaction.
* You advice customers on how to anticipate towards future problems and make suggestions to offer a structured solution (e.g. performing upgrades, knowledge base, etc.)
* You consequently log all actions taken, including labor time.
* You correctly administer your own service requests, and focus on MTTR (Main Time To Repair).
* You maximize the use of Telescope, knowledge base, EskoLink, etc.
* You keep your own knowledge up to date by attending relevant courses or self-study.
* You follow the timing and courses to be agreed upon with the Support Coordinator.
* Analytical and solution-oriented, creative in finding workarounds
* IT skills: Databases, networking (troubleshooting), Mac and Windows OS
* Excellent language skills English and French basic (Danish or Swedish)
* Excellent communication skills, and like to talk and listen to customers
* Graphical/prepress background is a plus
* WebCenter knowledge is a plus
* Automation Engine knowledge is a plus
* Basic knowledge about related products, 3rd party, competitive solutions is a plus.
* Good time and priority management skills
* Team player, sharing knowledge with colleagues and helping when needed
* Flexible towards opening hours, standby, occasional customer visits etc.
**Danaher Corporation Overview**
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
**Job Function:** Customer Support
**Primary Location:** EMEA-Western Europe-Belgium-VOV-Ghent
**Req ID:** ESK003314
Apply for this job