Project Manager - CES, UK
Apply for this job
**Project Manager - CES, UK**
• Supporting the preparation of project quotations;
• Preparing and maintaining project plans and schedules;
• Identifying and monitoring project risks;
• Change evaluation and management;
• Reporting project status to Programme Management;
• Liaising with customers;
• Coordinating, monitoring and prioritising activities of the project team;
• Ensuring that the different project phases are completed to schedule and to budget;
• Ensuring deliverables satisfy agreed requirements and meet customer expectations;
• Ensuring project documentation is complete and maintained in a controlled manner.
• Appropriately qualified or experienced in a relevant engineering and/or management discipline;
• Previous experience in a position involving leadership or supervision, ideally within the automotive sector;
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers;
• Excellent analytical and organisational skills;
• Some knowledge of relevant engineering standards & manufacturing processes for both prototypes and low/medium volume production;
• Ability to analyse, learn and deal with situations quickly and effectively;
• Team oriented, with excellent written & verbal communication skills, and able to influence at all levels.
• Good presentation skills;
• Proficiency with standard office tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project etc.);
• A flexible approach in terms of working hours;
• Willingness to travel within the UK and world wide.
**Division Footer Text**
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 230.000 employees in 56 countries. Continental Engineering Services (CES) is a subsidiary of Continental AG. With more than 1,500 engineers and specialists, we design and manufacture complex high technology mechatronic products and systems for small series and niche applications at 15 locations around the world. Depending on our customer needs, we can either develop bespoke products from initial concepts, or we have the unique opportunity to access and modify the proven large-scale production technology of Continental AG for individual solutions. Manufacturers of sports cars and special-purpose vehicles as well as a variety of industrial customers are among those who benefit from our services. We work in the areas of Chassis & Safety Control, Interior Electronic Functions, Vehicle Electrification, and Engine & Transmission Management. Are you ready for an exciting future? Apply now!
Chassis and Safety
Apply for this job