Apprentice - Quality
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Apply for this job
**Do you want to join an award-winning Apprenticeship Programme? Obtain a qualification whilst gaining on the job training and earning a salary? Then look no further and read below!**
**Schneider Electric**is the global specialist in energy management and automation, operating in 130 countries with over 144,000 employees. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
The Apprentice will undertake training that is trusted, relevant to our business needs and transferrable across our business. You will gain a BTEC Level 3 Qualification with the potential opportunity to study further. We've partnered with Telford College where you will attend a one day study release.
**What you'll do**
* Manage Master Data in WMS and SAP. Create and Develop Master Data Integrity Reports to proactively highlight and correct data anomalies.
* Maintain and Update Logistics Forms Database in BOX for all Stocked Products in Telford and NOC
* Root Cause analysis on issues report in SIM1 for Cartonisation, EAN and Problem Resolution
* Cleanse Storage Bins anomalies
* Manage Employee Log On compliance in WMS
* Single Point of Contact for Data Issues, Recording and Correction. Reporting what, when, resolution time.
* Issue EAN13 to Product Manager upon request
**Required qualifications and skills:**
* Minimum 5 GCSEs, including Maths and English grades A-C
* Provide evidence of eligibility to work in the UK
* Proficient Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access skills
* Have knowledge of, and interest in energy management and automation
* Ability to communicate well in English, both written and spoken
* Be self-motivated, resourceful, flexible and customer focused
* Competitive Salary
* Comprehensive internal training
* Fully funded qualification
* Excellent benefits package
* Professional, flexible and engaging environment
* Opportunity for further career development within Schneider Electric
*Primary Location:* GB-England-Telford
*Unposting Date:* May 24, 2019, 11:59:00 AM
*Req ID:* 004ZDM
Apply for this job