We currently have roles for Bookkeepers, we are a friendly team of Bookkeepers who work regularly with clients either on site &/or in our garden office on the Surrey/Sussex border. Professional rates are paid, subject to experience & qualifications etc. Most of our clients are based in an area between Petworth, Haslemere, Godalming & Horsham.
- As a freelance bookkeeper, you should be experienced, qualified, regulated, well organised & accurate.
- Typical duties - processing of original docs, bank/CC recs, purchase & sales ledger administration, fixed asset register compilation & VAT returns, as a minimum.
- Other possible duties depending on the role and experience - month end journals, balance sheet reconciliations, CIS returns, ESL returns, & simple management accounts/reporting could be required.
- Software - Xero, Quickbooks online, Sage, Sage online & Excel, Outlook.
- Essential – a pleasant client manner & desire to take an active part in supporting your dedicated portfolio of clients, selected to suit your skills & circumstances.
- Our role is to engage & manage clients & support you, from dealing with client compliance, to preparing management & financial accounts, providing tax & payroll services (where needed) & client data & workflow management.
Please note – we are not an agency & do not wish to receive applications from ‘remote’ only, processing bookkeepers.
- We would emphasise that although we embrace modern accounting methods & online software, we also work very much as a team, with a hands-on approach to working together & with our clients.
Please contact Aidy or Lorraine on 01428-685916 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org