Provide quality and accurate processing of claims for policyholders and ensure Direct Group standards are met at all times.
1.Learning to apply a range of skills in order to provide an excellent service to customers including answering incoming calls, responding to emails and taking ownership of customer queries.
2. Learning to work effectively as part of a team as well as on own initiative, developing excellent communication skills.
3. Learning to deal with claims queries in an effective and efficient way.
4. Learning how to accurately maintain system records.
5. Meeting agreed targets and helping to support the team to deliver objectives.
6. Effectively using IT systems as appropriate.
7. Gaining a good understanding of the procedures and policies
8. Maintaining excellent levels of attendance at Work and College and successfully achieving an NVQ in Customer Service.
What will you need to demonstrate:
Good time keeping A positive attitude A desire to learn new skills Basic computer skills Will be presentable and dressed suitable for a business environment An effective communicator Respectful and courteous to all business contacts Good customer service skills Has a keen interest in technology such as Mobile phones, IT and TV`s
Are you a Davies Person?
All Davies Group employees need to be able to demonstrate our Big IDEA, Inspire, Deliver, Empower and Aspire. It is essential all employees embed these behaviours in line with their job role.