Engineering Trainer / Assessor - West Mids (Regional Role) - £26k - £30k, 25 days holiday + bank, working equipment provided, mileage paid 40p / *8.30am - 5pm (Monday - Thursday) + 8.30am - 4pm (Friday)* + other benefits.
The Role: Engineering Trainer / Assessor
• We are currently recruiting for two Engineering training professionals across Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance and Manufacturing to support in the assessment and delivery of Level 2 & 3 apprenticeship programmes.
• Your responsibilities will involve delivering the classroom/workshop activity mainly within Dudley - however travel to other local sites may be needed. You will also completing assessment visits at the Apprentices' workplaces across mainly the West Midlands region.
• The successful candidate will be an Engineering professional with a strong background across Engineering and also experience as a trainer or assessor in relation to Engineering qualifications.
• A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
• Experience across Mechanical Engineering (CNC, milling, turning, CAD..) or similar
• Experienced in training - either on the job / working with apprentices / in further education
• Hold Assessor & Teaching Qualification OR currently working towards
• Driver with own vehicle and flexibility on travel
The Employer: Engineering Trainer / Assessor
• Established as a Specialist Provider of Engineering Apprenticeships nearly 10 years ago, this Training Provider is passionate about Engineering. Based in the heart of the Black Country, with two excellent teaching facilities, this company is renowned for coaching and developing the next generation of Engineers. Delivering Levels 1, 2 and 3 Engineering Apprenticeships, they provide a blend of on-the-job training and classroom-based learning with the aim of providing Apprentices with the skills they need for their career in Engineering; through hands-on experience and backed up by nationally recognised qualifications. 90% of their Apprentices gain employment and progress on to the next stage of the Apprenticeship ladder and nearly 85% of their Level 2 Apprentices get to where they need to be in a timely manner. This Training Provider's portfolio of clients are all West Midlands based and consist of many well-known and smaller Engineering and Manufacturing companies. Their common aim is to create learning opportunities to young people, who for one reason or another, don't wish to go to University, can gain access into the progressive world of Engineering and contribute to the UK's reputation for quality Engineering and Manufacturing.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise