Registered General Nurse
- £18 - £19.50 per hour
- Willing Care
Apply for this job
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for the monitoring of the health and wellness of residents, you will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with resident's support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
The Ideal Registered General Nurse (RGN) candidate will have:
* Person centred care approach
* Ability to undertake stress whilst implementing the right attitude
* Good Understanding of Medical Terms and Measurements
* Ability to communicate effectively (Written and Verbal)
* Reliable, Flexible, and Motivated
* A Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification.
Responsibilities for the Registered General Nurse (RGN) include:
* Assess residents health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and well-being needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop your knowledge and skills as an RGN and those of others
* Promote best practice as a Registered Nurse
* Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
* Work autonomously with minimum supervision
* Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios.
* Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research-based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements.
Skills Required for the Registered General Nurse (RGN):
* Strong communication and listening skills
* A genuine desire to help people
* A non-judgemental attitude to care
* A clear understanding of confidentiality.
* Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans.
* Experience of working with residents with various health needs.
* Excellent planning, communication and organisational skills.
* Ability to lead, coach and develop staff.
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
* Ability to contribute to, monitor and implement changes that improve service delivery and outcomes for residents.
* Reliable and enthusiastic team leader with the ability to motivate staff
* Flexible and adaptable
* Ability to promote and secure professional standards within a holiday environment
* Creative and forward thinking
* Ability to take an active role with the management of the Centre.
* Dedicated and compassionate.
* Valid NMC Pin
* Clear DBS
* Authorised to work in the EEC
* A Registered General Nurse or Mental Health Qualification.
* Good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
* Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments.
* An understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
* 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
* Competitive pay enhancements
* Company sick pay
* Pension scheme
* Life Assurance
* Cycle to work scheme
* Green travel plan
* Refer a friend incentive
* Employee Assistance programme
* Good Samaritan Fund
* Heart & Soul company recognition programme
* 'Your choices' voluntary benefits - employee discounted scheme
* Well-being programmes
* Long service awards
* Recognition programmes
* Study support
* Ongoing career development training.
Apply for this job