We want it to be easy for our staff to help students achieve well and be prepared for a successful future. That’s why we continually review how we work and actively promote teachers as experts in their classrooms; provide a curriculum which is rich and deep in knowledge and work within a network of schools committed to using and sharing research led practice.
• Our students have clear classroom routines so no time is wasted
• Our teachers give whole class feedback, not individualised marking
• Our middle leaders focus on student learning, not data input
• Our senior leaders manage student conduct for our staff
• Our faculties plan and work together on shared approaches
• Our five year curriculum is highly ambitious and knowledge-led
• Our staff are valued as professional experts in their field
• Our Trust sets time for collaboration and learning from experts
• Our annual calendar of meetings and events are released before the start of the academic year
• Our five year, knowledge-rich curriculum features common examination boards across all schools
Please click Apply Now and once fully completed, please submit your application. We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students.
The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Industria Personnel Services Ltd
£30,000 per annum
more details »