Quality and Compliance Manager - Kendal
- 37,611 P.A. ?
Apply for this job
Quality and Compliance Manager - North West Provider - Fantastic CQC Rating
£45,000 - £50,000 Plus Benefits package
Role and Responsibilities of the Quality and Compliance Manager:
Purosearch are working with a leading company in regards to an exclusive Quality and Compliance Manager position at their purpose built Nursing and Residential Home based in the Kendal area. The Quality and Compliance Manager will play an integral role within the Home to support the Home Manager, with a focus on the quality and compliance of the Home.
This is a unique opportunity and the successful Quality and Compliance Manager will be an experienced Nursing Home Manager / Deputy Home Manager / Quality and Compliance Manager with a proven and positive track record with CQC or turn around experience. You will also have excellent communication and people skills to forge excellent relationships with staff, residents and families. This is a unique opportunity for a nurse qualified and passionate candidate to lead the team and support the home manager. I am seeking a candidate who has an expertise in Quality and a talent for improving CQC outcomes.
The Ideal Quality and Compliance Manager:
• Passionate and hands on in your approach to management.
• An excellent communicator.
• An expertise in quality and compliance.
• You will have a dynamic and positive approach to management and motivating teams of people.
• You will be nurse qualified (RMN or RGN) with an active PIN.
Requirements of the Quality and Compliance Manager:
• Previous / current experience as a Nursing Home Manager / Clinical Manager / Deputy Manager / Quality and Compliance Manager.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements.
• NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management (or working towards).
• Nursing qualification (RGN or RMN) active PIN no restrictions.
• Proven track record with CQC and you will have achieved Good' rated reports.
Location of the Residential and Nursing Home:
The Home is based in the Kendal area, commutable from Blackburn, Southport, Cumbria, Blackpool, Chorley and the surrounding areas with excellent transport links.
Summary of the role and responsibilities of the Registered Manager:
The Quality and Compliance Manager will be based at one Home, with the specific function to support the Registered Manager in regards to quality and compliance. You will support the staff team and evaluate and monitor the development of the home.
You will be a role model in everything you do and you will be responsible in assisting the smooth day to day running of this successful Nursing Home. In return you will earn a very attractive salary of between, £45,000 - £50,000 per annum.
Purosearch have been operating for 10 years and are specialists in Health and Social Care industry. We are always seeking to speak with new talent! We offer £250 cash for each successful recommendation.
How to apply:
Please click apply, send a copy of your up to date CV to c.conway @purosearch.
Key Words: Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Registered Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Nurse Manager, Nurse, RGN, RMN, General Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Quality and Compliance Manager.
Apply for this job