New Owner Executive - Chester
Reason for the role-
We are looking for candidates with excellent attention to detail, communication skills, and the ability to negotiate.
Hours will be 37.5 per week on a rota basis to cover Monday-Sunday.
The role of a new owner executive is to welcome and on-board all new properties whilst nurturing our new owners through their first period of holiday letting.
Salary: Starting salary-£17,500 raising to £18,000 after successful 6 month probation period
This role includes welcoming owners and setting up all new properties through collation and negotiation of commercial features and quality and Health and Safety sign off, followed by hand holding each owner and monitoring pricing and booking pace through their early journey with us before being handed over to our BAU owner services team.
You will be responsible for ensuring we have a world class speed to market process that is executed with a thorough and rigorous quality sign off process recognised through customer experience and enhanced CSAT scores.
Measurements of success is recognised through the number of new properties live on web, a reduction in days for speed to market (Contract to go live), a CSAT and quality score of 4.7 out of 5 by week 12, and NPS delivery of 72.
The new owner executive will have a proven track record in a fast paced and highly detailed role, with sales through service and quality assurance being front of mind.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong negotiation skills
* Computer literate.
* Able to work under own initiative.
* Able to work to tight deadlines.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Commercial acumen
* Quality assurance background
* Product performance reviewing
* Holiday letting process and set up
* Assess all new contracts signed and prioritise based on readiness.
* Upsell and negotiate with Owners to ensure all our new properties offer a wide range of commercial features.
* Accountable for the speedy on-boarding of all new contracts live onto the website.
* Effective reductions in speed to market from contract signing to live on web.
* A rigorous approach to Health and Safety checks to all properties prior to first booking.
* Ownership of thorough and in-depth quality checks to all new properties ensuring tick rating consistency in line with the new brand guidelines and correct display of features prior to going on sale to consumers.
* React and relationship manage the whole owner journey from 1st booking call through early journey CSAT and quality performance.
* Identify process efficiencies gains between the office and field on-boarding data collection.
* Define and implement processes that maintain high performance during testing and high volumes periods.
* Working with the business on effective feedback mechanisms for quality.
* Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/owner feedback
* Understand all organisation’s products, services, procedures, guidelines.
* To work alongside the contracts team manager to deliver outstanding results, to positively drive change, to motivate and inspire team members
* To create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and a collaborative approach
* A flexible approach to the role is required and the ability to move around the business should this be required
Role/ Department Specific Responsibilities :
To recruit and on-board quality new stock through a tight quality assurance process. Through quick speed to market initiatives you will ensure each property is represented with first class representation of features and imagery, has the relevant Health & Safety checks and certificates in place whilst hand holding our new owners through the first period of holiday letting. This will be delivered through a high performing team with accountability and a passion for quality.
* Ability to seek out change and deliver improvement
* Be results driven
* Motivated and enthusiastic
* Attention to detail
* Organisational skills
* Flexible and reliable approach
* Be calm under pressure
* Good decision making ability
* Analytical skills and competent IT skills in main discipline
* Punctual and reliable
* Strong team player
* Positive ‘can do’ attitude
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Positive communicator
* Willingness to shoulder responsibility
* Ability to plan and prioritise their own work and work of others
* Creative and resourceful
* 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
* An additional day off during the week of your Birthday
* Annual bonus scheme
* Staff pension
* Private Medical
* Death in Service payment
* Subsidised park and ride passes
* Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay
* Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
* Staff discount on cottage holidays
* Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
* Wellness extras, including free annual flu jabs, reflexology sessions and free fruit supplied in the office
Welcome and on-board new clients, property owners who are renting their properties are the key customers, strong negotiation skills.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
The Richard Abson Group
£21,000 per annum 32000
more details »
£50,000 per annum
more details »
£28,000 per annum
more details »