Administrator - Bids and Tenders
Up to £18,000 DOE + bonus (up to £3000 per annum)
Full time - Permanent
Rentokil Initial, a FTSE 100 company and Glassdoor’s 7th Best Place to Work 2018, is one of the largest business services companies in the world. Operating globally with over 27,000 employees, we are Britain’s leading provider of pest control, washroom services and interior and exterior plants for businesses.
Due to continuous expansion an opportunity has now arisen for an Administrator to join our Bids and Tenders team based in our office in Rosyth to support the National Bid Support Manager with the bids and tenders processes within Rentokil Pest Control, Initial Washrooms, Initial Medical, Rentokil Specialist Hygiene and Ambius businesses.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the following:
- Establish and maintain records whilst sustaining an archive of requests, responses and outcomes to all opportunities.
- Support the development, maintenance and organisation of a central library of standard bid support materials, including photographs, method statements, standard questions and answers etc.
- Ensure that the business submits responses which have acceptable levels of profitability, service/administration delivery offerings, payment terms and all other terms and conditions.
- Ensure tenders are received from the various government and quasi government bodies, ie NHS, Councils, rail authorities, etc and that these are returned efficiently by the relevant person in the organization.
- To support the proposal document process from start to finish.
- Assist with the creation of pre sales documentation and presentations for potential customers
- Produce the tendering plan that establishes the tendering team and typically includes representation from the company’s financial, legal, sales and procurement departments
- Ensure, through the National Bid Support Manager, the management approval process is adhered to.
- Ability to collect, organise and interpret data from multiple sources
- Work closely with Key Account Managers to enable the estimation of costs for pricing
- Ad hoc project and accreditation work and duties as required supporting the needs of business
Previous Bids and Tenders experience is not necessary, however the successful candidate should have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible and proactive approach to work and workload.
- Track completion of written assignments
- Provide high quality bids on time and in an organised fashion
- Ability to develop strong and mutually beneficial customer relationships
- Good level of IT including Microsoft Packages
- Ability to perform well under pressure coupled with being self-motivated
- Possess good project management and time management skills
- Strong ethos for producing high quality work
In return for a job well done, you will become part of out Rentokil, FTSE100 family along with the following benefits;
- Competitive basic salary of up to £18,000 per annum
- Bonus (up to £3000 per annum)
- Job security - full time permanent contract with promotion opportunities
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work incentives
- RI Discounts site
- Annual events/BBQs/nights out
- Structured career progression
To find out more about Rentokil Initial, please visit www.rentokil-initial.co.uk