Are you looking for a new opportunity? Bored in your current role?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading NI Energy provider as an emergency gas service engineer. This role will involve installation, repair and exchange of meters and other assets.
* Enhanced holiday package
* Productivity bonus
* Call out/Stand-by premium payments
* OTE £29,500
* Life Assurance
* Annual Health checks
* Enhanced pension package
* Discounted memberships
* Health and Wellbeing events throughout the year
* ACS - CCN1 is essential
* NVQ in gas installation and maintenance, plumbing or equivalent
* ACS Appliance qualification MET1, REGT1 are desirable
* A minimum of 1 years post apprenticeship experience in the domestic market
* Excellent communication skills
* Full driving licence is essential for this role
* Safely provide 24/7 first response gas emergency service
* Undertake after-hour standby duties as per the programmed rota
* Undertake all gas work in line with ACS, IGEM and all other relevant standards, in a safe and productive manor
* Provide updates on all work related activities as required including documentation of all gas work undertaken and any unsafe situations encountered
* Account and document all assets, materials and parts utilised in allocated activities.
* Maintain company provided vehicle, tools, equipment and PPE in good working order; reporting defects, accidents or loss when encountered
* Comply with all HSE requirements of the business in order to maintain personal and public safety
* Deliver first class customer service at all times, promote and sell the products & services
If you think this is the role for you, don't hesitate, get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
SGS UK Ltd
From £30,000 to £40,000 per annum
more details »