Job title : Software Test Consultant
Number of vacancies : 1
Salary : £35000 - £40000
Job starting date :10 May 2019
Closing Date : 09 June 2019
Work location: Orpington
NISH INFOTECH LTD currently looking for a Software Test Consultant with experience in Selenium Web driver and UFT
· Supporting Project Leaders with system test strategy
· Participation in software lifecycle process assessments
· Independent Quality Manager to software project teams, supporting product release process, managing software quality gate process
· Quality representative in software project and platform governance meetings
· Quality monitoring and reporting
· Develop and execute test plans and test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through automation
· Estimate test efforts, analyse and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA activities
· Add to our client’s functional and scalability testing efforts, create test frameworks, tools and technologies to be used by the business
· Work with Development, Test and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies
· Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics
· Produce time estimates for testing activities.
· Working closely with development team in tracking and resolving any software defects.
· Preparation and configuration of test environment including hardware, software and data components.
· Assist support functions with bug or issue resolution.
· Maintain and write Automated test scripts.
· Create, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios across our estate to include Cross Browser and Mobile test coverage.
· Contribute to robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· ISEB Certification would be preferable
· Experience in Selenium Web driver and UFT
· Knowledge in using tool HP ALM,Microsoft TFS,VSS and information storage system.
· Experience in mobile testing frameworks tools such as Appium, adb, XCUITest, etc.
· Experience testing software using modern technologies, including automation tools such as Selenium, Protractor or Jasmine.
· Ability and desire to learn and adapt to modern technologies on the job
· Experience of Continuous Integration systems
· Exposure to the full software development lifecycle and Agile/Scrum methodology
· Managing and maintaining automation QA framework and regression scripts.
· Ability and proven experience to design and implement automated/load and performance testing frameworks from scratch
· Knowledge in Quality Management tools
· Experience with .NET & Microsoft services would be highly advantageous.
· Excellent communication skills
· Web, desktop or mobile automation (Selenium Webdriver, Ranorex, Browser Stack)
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Up to £60,000 per annum plus benefits
more details »
Informatiq Consulting Limited
From £24,000 to £26,000 per annum Comprehensive Bens + Bonus
more details »