With more than a century of experience, Boeing’s knowledge in bringing innovative service solutions to commercial, defense and space customers has united to form Boeing Global Services.
With a focus on innovative services in engineering, digital aviation and analytics as well as supply chain logistics and training support, Boeing will deliver agile, cost-competitive solutions
regardless of the original equipment manufacturer, so customers can reduce costs, drive efficiency and optimize operations.
To support the development, review and management of the customer’s Aircraft Maintenance Programme (AMP) in meeting the
customer’s and Regulatory Authority's requirements, implementing improvements driven by the reliability programme while ensuring
that the customer aircraft’s availability, reliability and life cycle costs are optimised.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
• Developing your skills in maintaining customer AMP based on Type Certificate Holder’s and equipment manufacturer’s recommendations and in-service experience.
• Produce amendments to the AMP to meet the Regulatory Authority's requirements and taking into account the customer’s operations, reliability and life cycle costs.
• Ensure that AMP amendment proposals are submitted to the regulatory authority for approval in a timely manner.
• Analysis of completed work packs to determine effectiveness of the AMP.
• Implementation of solutions to adverse trends identified by the Reliability Programme and ensuring that the recommendations and actions initiated are effective.
• Develop and enhance processes and procedures to ensure and improve customer aircraft availability and system reliability
• Graduate Engineer
• Knowledge and understanding of commercial airline maintenance and engineering operations.
• Knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements (e.g: EASA Part M, Part 145) as applicable to the operation and support of transport category aircraft.
• You will be proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite.
• Experience working with a maintenance system such as AMOS, is essential.
• Must be able to work as part of an international/global team.
• Must demonstrate an enhanced ability to communicate verbally and in written form
This requisition is for an international, locally hired position.
Make sure you list all of the Countries in which you are a citizen. If you have work authorization for a country that you are not a citizen of, please explain this on the top of your resume.
Benefits and pay are determined at the local level and are not part of Boeing U.S.-based payroll.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
£20,000 per annum
more details »
iRecruit Partners Ltd
£18,000 per annum
more details »