Do you have a caring and compassionate nature?
Do you want to make a difference in someone else's life?
Are you looking for a change of career?
Being a Care Assistant could well be the perfect career for you!
Cross Keys Care are looking to recruit Carers to provide visiting care within our customers’ homes and our Extracare Facilities at Lapwings Apartments and Kingfisher Court
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Good hourly pay rates
- Full complimentary training
- Generous mileage allowance
- Ongoing training and support
- Flexible working hours including mornings, evenings and weekends
- Paid holidays
- Free uniform
Previous experience in Care is not essential as full training will be provided – in fact some of our best carers have never worked in Care before but they have a real talent to care for others that is second to none.
If you would like to start a rewarding career with a company that really cares then this is the job for you and we’d love to have you on board.
- We are looking for expert carers to grow our team locally.
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to develop strong working relationships. You will have a kind and caring nature, a serious commitment to work and a desire to work in an organisation where you can make a real difference to the everyday lives of people who need assistance.
- We will consider anyone who has an interest in the following: Care, Care Worker, Healthcare Worker, Care Support Worker, Care Home, Care Assistant, Care Support Assistant, Personal Care, Personal Assistant, Community Care, Domiciliary Care, Support staff
- Competitive hourly rates offered between £8.46 - £9.11
- Flexible hours to fit around your family in Community Care
- Full training is given leading to a Certificate in Care
- Free uniform
- Free DBS check
- 28 days paid holidays inclusive of bank holidays
- All equipment including work mobile phone provided
- 35p a mile for travel expenses
- Competitive pension scheme
- Voluntary health cashback scheme
- £250 Refer a Friend scheme
- Hours of work are 20 hours worked in shifts between 7am and 10pm - 5 days over a 7 day week, on a rota basis - please note that this will include weekends on a rota basis at Lapwings and Kingfisher Court