Are you 'phising' for a new job starting in April?
Is a permanent position at a 'good' school with 'outstanding behaviour' in Haywards Heath on the programme?
Then dip your hand in the 'cookies' jar by clicking 'apply now'!
A mixed gender public secondary school for ages 11-16 is seeking an outstanding computing teacher who is prepared to become a part of the ethos of the team from September. In its most recent Ofsted inspection the school achieved a rating of 'good' and the school was praised for behaviour of the children with the report quoting 'The behaviour of pupils is outstanding. With excellent pastoral care, it is not surprising that pupils feel settled and keen to learn.'
In the role you can benefit from:
* Being surrounded by an established and supportive team
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Term-time contract
* On-site parking
* Future career development training and opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum for Computing
* Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending on their varying needs
* Setting challenging homework to aid evaluation of the quality of the lesson
* Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work
* Effective management of classroom behaviour and maintaining a positive learning atmosphere
* Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
* DBS - In date, with no reprimands which prohibits the successful candidate from working with children
* Relevant qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
* QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
* Experience of teaching Computing is essential
* Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: