We are recruiting for a highly enthusiastic Playground Manager based in Islington on a fixed term basis to cover maternity leave for a period of 9-12 months.
The purpose of this role is:
- To ensure that children’s and young people’s participation and engagement is embedded in the planning and development of the playground.
- To ensure safeguarding is embedded throughout the service, all staff are trained and all incidents are dealt with as per KIDS policies.
- Ensure all record keeping is accurate, timely and meets all data handling regulations.
- Deliver a programme of varied activities that provide children with choices and opportunities for different play and social activities.
- Effectively manage the physical responsibilities of the playground. This includes health and safety, maintenance, cleanliness, repairs and. and utilities.