We currently have an opportunity for a Facilities Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
- Proactively informs Facilities Manager if unable to meet agreed timescales on jobs
- Purchase Orders, Goods Receipting, Invoice Coding & Processing, Budget Tracking, Accruals, Financial Reporting, Cross Charging, Misc FM Data to a highly efficient standard and introduces the appropriate processes to facilitate this.
- Processes all departmental invoices and ensure that they are checked for accuracy, recorded on the invoice tracking database and presented to the Facilities Manager for authorisation to meet required timescales
- Provides detailed financial reports that support to the Facilities Manager in tracking and monitoring the monthly budget spend and produces monthly budget forecasts and accruals
- Proactively monitors Supplier’s invoices to ensure that payment terms are met
- Produces financial statistics and analysis as required in a timely manner
- Provides Contract and Asset Management administrative support including the maintenance of up to date spreadsheets/databases
- Taking and producing meeting minutes / actions.
- Producing documents and project plans and associated information for the client team.
- Provides routine and adhoc administrative support for various activities including, Energy Statistics, Design input on Documents, etc
- Take an active role in certain projects across all areas of the Facilities function to support the management team
- Support a wider Facilities team as required to meet the requirements of the residents and guests the Leatherhead sites under the direction of the Facilities Management Team.
- Comply with all Company policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations
- Excellent Excel knowledge and understanding
- Knowledge of financial systems, including accounting systems and budgetary control
- Competent on Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to maintain complete confidentiality at all times
- Must have the ability to prioritise tasks and work using own initiative.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a large team.
- Organised and able to manage various projects simultaneously
- Previous experience in writing detailed reports and collating detailed accurate information accordingly.
- Accounting and/or bookkeeping training or qualifications
- Knowledge of Sodexo systems including Eprofit and SAP.