Bank Nurse (outpatients/preassessment)
Nuffield Health, the UK's largest not for profit healthcare provider, is looking for an exceptional Outpatients/Pre Assessment Nurse at our Ipswich Hospital.
Whether you join us from the NHS or a private setting, we are sure you will discover a more interesting and rewarding career with us. Here, you will discover nursing as it should be - with more time to care and get to know the people who are your patients.
Responsibilities of a Staff Nurse:
- Combine a passion for delivering excellent patient care, with the ability to manage varied and interesting caseloads.
- Reassure and encourage patients while also having the clinical skills to take part in procedures and recovery.
- Have exposure to a wide range of procedures, requiring all your skills and experience.
- Fully understand each case from a technical and personal viewpoint.
- Instinctively meet patient's needs, giving them and their families the comfort and reassurance they need when they are at their most vulnerable.
- Interact with practitioners from other areas because you understand the importance of continuity in patient care.
Our Ideal Staff Nurse (RGN) will:
- Be registered with the appropriate governing body.
- You will have the qualifications and experience relevant to your registration including NMC.
- Have post-registration experience.
- Be an excellent communicator and team worker.
- You will also be flexible and motivated.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you?