Spire Parkway, located in the heart of Solihull have an exciting opportunity for a Commercially focussed Business Development Manager to join our wonderful team on a permanent and Full-Time basis.
Duties and responsibilities
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for driving growth for the hospital through identification and implementation of opportunities as part of the Senior Management Team. This will include continuing to grow the Self Pay opportunities and to work closely with local businesses to create new revenue streams. There will be a strong focus on relationship development with a high number of Consultants already putting their Practice through our hospital as you look to assist them with marketing and other initiatives to grow the business. You will manage a team consisting of Marketing and Sales and take a lead on their development.
Who we're looking for
- Experience in a senior Sales or Business Development role is vital as is being a great relationship developer
- Ideally you will have experience in a Sales capacity within healthcare or something very similar
- Someone who can lead a team and be comfortable working as part of the Senior Management Team for the hospital
- Knowledge of GP's and Consultants in the surrounding area would be beneficial but by no means necessary
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland. For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.