We are currently looking for a Telematic Data Analyst to work for a construction leading plant hire company who specialise in the maintenance, service, repair and sale of Japanese and Korean Heavy Plant Machinery.
Key Activities for this role:
* Interpreting telematic information
* Data Analysis: To understand the various data sets held in relational databases
* Data Management: Ensure data provided by data suppliers is imported accurately
* Work with developers, DBAs and engineers in the implementation of delivery solutions
* Assist in the designing requirements of new products and services based on the data we hold
* Commercial Evaluation: To understand the commercial potential and any limitations of the data and services
* Quality Assurance: To ensure documents and analysis/designs produced meet customer expectations and company quality standards
* Customer Service Post-sales Support: To provide 3rd level support for issues and incidents that may arise, including monitoring, reporting, customer communication and escalation processes
* Proven ability in a data analysis role
* Experience of vehicle data would be advantageous
* A working knowledge of relational databases
If you are interested apply sending your CV or call Laura on 0117 917 4560
--- Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.