Are you an experienced Engineering Project Manager looking for an exciting new permanent opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join the Engineering team with a leading pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of engineering projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Engineering Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will establish through consultation with project stakeholders the project requirements, scope of work and major project milestones, and thus determine mutually agreeable project objectives. You will be responsible for the management and influence of project stakeholder groups and coordinate project resource to ensure successful project delivery.
2. As Project Manager, you will be responsible for monitoring, reporting and escalating project issues, risks, changes and progress to project stakeholders, sponsors and line management. You will also lead the development of practical and cost effective engineering designs, taking full account of the many competing factors such as technical, operational and economic.
3. You will be required to initiate enquires with vendors, evaluate proposals and prepare accurate and realistic budget estimates and milestone project programmes for the purpose of gained approval to acquire capital funds by management. You would be responsible for organising testing, commissioning and validation of new facilities and equipment, ensuring quality assurance, environmental and health and safety factors.
4. Additionally, you will support the tender process and supplier / contractor selection without bias in order to determine the optimal economic and technical solution for the business, and support the preparation of appointment and contract documentation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Engineering Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an engineering discipline and a proven track record of having successfully lead and executed complex large scale projects within the pharmaceutical or related industry is essential.
2. The successful candidate will also need to have extensive experience of project delivery through the application of a comprehensive project management process.
3. Chartered engineering status, recognised health and safety qualification, knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities / processes, experience in commissioning and knowledge of process safety management is desirable.
Key Words: Project Manager | Management | Engineering | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Health and Safety | Quality Assurance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.