My client is looking for an experienced Acceptance Test Lead on a 6 month contract.
The role will be expected to follow industry standard process and procedures to ensure OAT and service verification are conducted in the most efficient and effective manner and in line with customer expectations, contracts and ITIL framework.
To deliver the OAT schedule in line with project milestones, the role will be responsible for the following:
- Work with internal and external customers, suppliers and partners to fully understand the OAT requirements and services it will deliver to customers in line with the contract.
- To participate in technical reviews and negotiations with suppliers, authorities and end-users to deliver test assurance activities.
- Implementation of the test principles and test methodologies as defined in Motorola's ESN Test Strategy.
- To understand and review customer requirements in collaboration with service design.
- Review and understand test plans, scripts for ESN system and sub systems, integration testing and to use these to generate or to include in OAT scripts and test plans.
- Develop detailed test scripts for each test scenario and gain customer acceptance / approval allowing test execution.
- Develop test plans and input to the development of test schedules for the delivery of scripting, dry runs and execution of customer witness OAT events.
- Chairing test readiness, test wash-up and test completion reviews.
- Generating test reports.
If you are interested, get in touch!