Senior Business Affairs Coordinator
Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
- Attend project status meetings to get an indication of delivery dates and project timings
- Liaising with esteemed, luxury client and affiliates to get TV media plans
- Liasing with Transcreation account management team to communicate deadlines and help prioritizing production
- Obtain media schedules from the Account Team
- Research TV clearance/ regulation within international local markets
- Obtain usage details from the Account Team (Visual Talent/ Music/ VO Talent) ensuring they cover the period of intended use
- VO Usage: work with the Audio/ Broadcast Producer to obtain international voiceover studio fees & media usage buyout (eg. TV/ Internet/ Radio/ Presentations). Negotiating fees where possible
- Arranging additional visual & music licensing where this has lapsed or does not exist for that local market
- Arranging artist’s contracts and negotations
- Obtain competitive quotes for delivery based on time lines supplied by the Account Team/ Broadcast Producer
- Usage rights and negotations, obtaining the best usage quotes for the client and pushing back if costs are too high, having the Global knowledge for artists payments and regulations, SAG, Nama, Equity, PCAM
- Manage Usage rights trackers.
- Implimenting and up dating distribution industry standrds regulations
- Reviewing work flows for individual client (for example) setting up training sessions and making sure billing is proceed correctly.
- Training the Business Affairs Coordinators and the escalation point to the BA coordinators for day to day questions and queries.
- Knowledge of UK and International clearance bodies and processes
- Knowledge of international rights management
- Knowledge and experience of UK and International distribution processes and suppliers
- Ability to handle multiple jobs at one time, on your own or as part of a team
- Friendly and co-operative, but confident to manage expectations when required
- Tech-friendly - Hogarth are the forefront of new technology and we are developing new systems all the time
- Pro-active in expanding and developing the Business Affairs department - we are expanding all the time and we are looking for someone to help achieve this
- Experience in managing a team
- Knowledge and skill in Rights Management and engaging with Global artist and music companies.