Siamo Recruitment are currently looking for skilled and experienced Gas Engineers to join a leading Building Services, Installation and Maintenance provider in the Gloucestershire area, with a strong reputation for quality which is the foundation of this expanding and growing company.
The key areas of the business are Mechanical and Electrical Services, Plumbing, Heating and Renewable Energy proving a service to Domestic, Commercial and Industrial environments.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Gas Qualified
• A passion to work in the gas and heating industry, fixing and maintaining appliances on a daily basis
• Excellent practical skills and knowledge in the appliances you are working with, alongside good mathematics and basic IT skills
• Good customer service, through being communicative, friendly, responsible and understanding of the customers' issues
• Good time management • Ability to work alone and be proactive in your approach, alongside being able to work in a team from time to time
• Ability to follow instructions and be assertive in your decision-making skills
• Attention to detail will be important to ensure every job you do is carried out to a high standard
• Immediate Start
• Salary of £35,000 plus OTE (Uncapped).
• Modern, air conditioned van with Sat-Nav, Bluetooth connectivity & fuel card