Incident Manager-German Speaker
Global Telecommunications Company
What We're Looking for:
As an Incident Manager you will be responsible for managing Delivering communication of incidents across our business. You will be an ambassador for Incident Management and will identify and maintain key relationships with internal and external stakeholders to continually improve the Incident Management process.
What You Will Be Doing:
- End to end responsibility for the management, communication, escalation, investigation and resolution of incidents, ensuring Business and Customer updates are timely and of sufficient quality, arranging discussions and updates as required.
- Ensure that all modes of communication are effectively used throughout the incident life cycle.
- Acting as Incident escalation focal point, identifying and resolving conflict and bottlenecks.
- Document post incident recovery steps in order to establish Root Cause, aid in Process improvements, identify deviations and to enable creation of a Knowledge Base.
- Driving, developing and managing the major incident process and associated procedures/systems.
- Providing consolidated production incident metrics to the Head of Technology Operations and Operations Centre Manager along with resolution rates.
- Develop and Maintain a Skills Matrix around agreed Critical Systems for use in Incident Situations
- Ability to lead technical conversations with various technical support groups
- The job holder will own the Incident and Change Management processes
We're Interested in People with:
- Recent experience as an Incident Manager within an Enterprise scale environment demonstrating strong analytical fault finding, diagnostics and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- German language skills
- Previous exposure to ITSM toolsets with a clear understanding of how tools should be used to support incident management process activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing skills, interacting appropriately with users of many technical skill levels, remaining calm and courteous while working to resolve problems.
- A self-starter with an organised and methodical approach to problem solving through attention to detail and a proven ability to build relationships with internal and external, technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- A fast learner with an inherent ability to understand complex technology solutions and communicate the impact of incidents in both IT and business terms.
- Eager to learn and quick to learn
- Attention to detail & a keen problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Interest in financial products
- Calm under pressure through demanding challenges.
This is an exciting opportunity with a globally recognised organisation that heavily invests in both their technology and staff. A fast paced environment with a vibrant & diverse culture with a great package on offer and a number of opportunities to progress/broaden your horizons!
For more information about this exciting opportunity for an Incident Manager then please send me your CV for immediate review.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.