Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join their project at Torness.
Wood delivers a Managed Service solution to EDF Energy at Torness Power Station. Wood has a significant presence on site, primarily delivering a broad range of administrative and clerical support.
As a result of internal restructuring an opportunity has arisen for the successful candidate to join the busy Business Services Team. We are looking for an efficient and proactive individual capable of carrying out a broad variety of general administration duties.
Key responsibilities will include:
Skills / Qualifications
- Schedule, plan and book meetings
- Create agendas and take meeting minutes
- Produce management reports using Excel graphs and spreadsheets
- Procurement of ad-hoc services / supplies using SAP (SAP knowledge advantageous but not essential)
- Data entry using in-house IT systems
- Organising and maintaining files and records
- Providing cover for colleagues as a result of staff holidays
In order to be considered for this role, applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills /experience / attributes: -
- An experienced administrator
- The ability to react flexibly and positively to changes in schedules and priorities
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (preferably advanced Excel skills)
- An ability to build excellent relationships
- Team spirit and commitment to team objectives
- Integrity, open and honest actions
- Self-confident and driven with a hands on approach
- Strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- A natural communicator both written and verbal. This skill will be particularly important when liaising with other departments to ensure stakeholders satisfaction
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.