PSR are recruiting a Data Analyst in Corsham! If you are a solid data analyst with experience in a network environment, take a look at the below spec: As Data Analyst, you will:
- Respond to network Major Incidents in order to support the restoration of service. Respond to RFIs (Requests for Information) in accordance with the set timescales.
- Provide advice regarding network improvements and make recommendations for changes to network infrastructure to facilitate these improvements.
- Act as part Lead for ISS Lead for Event Management Analysis by using the correct applications and tooling. Manage, Monitor and Report on ISS Svc Ops Network Event detection and initiate appropriate action for flagged events.
- Provide Operational monitoring and control for other Service Operation processes, ie. Event, Availability and Knowledge.
- Liaise and support the following business/operational areas: GOSCC Duty Ops Team, Customer Services, MSP Escalation Mgrs, SMiTs team and Remedy.
- Under direction from EnDAC S02/SO3, ENDAC Analyist Mgr may be required to represent EnDAC as a SME at the following arenas: Daily Morning GOSCC Briefs as required; Bi-weekly EnDAC Meeting; Attend internal and external training courses to become compliant with Tooling, Procedures and Processes; Any others as required
It would be great to also have:
- Valid SC Clearance or higher
- Extensive network knowledge (LAN/WAN): how they work and how they integrate with different MSP
- Experience as a data analyst in a network environment
- Experience interpreting information and putting all information into context, providing recommendations and writing reports for both technical and non-technical stakeholders
If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
- Riverbed experience
- Previous network engineering experience
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."
To move forward with your application, click "Apply"