Do you have internal/external sales experience? Are you interested in working for a charity that impact thousands of lives per year? Yes? This could be the career move for you.
My client is a nationally recognised charity, looking for a hardworking, passionate and adaptable Corporate Development Manager who is tasked with growing the funding the organisation receives via Account Management and New Logo development.
- To support the Corporate Partnerships Strategy of engagement initiatives to satisfy the needs and desires of SME and Blue Chip businesses within the Worcestershire, Gloucestershire and Herefordshire region to generate new donations into the Charity.
- To manage and support existing corporate partners and working in line with the CPM secure new corporate partners and to develop new partnership opportunities.
- To assist with organising, promoting and implementing events, and to be an ambassador for the charity
- To ensure that business partnership capitalises each the CSR Policy of each corporate supporter, through fundraising activities.
- To achieve annual target donations by facilitating the development of a corporate support
- Strong administration and organisational skills with good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear, friendly and professional manner
- Demonstrable initiative and enthusiasm and ability to multi-task and plan own workload
- Competent use of Microsoft windows packages, email and the internet
- Project management skills
- Enthusiasm for the cause and ability to represent Midlands Air Ambulance in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of events organisation and an interest in further developing event organisation skills
- Knowledge of the media (desirable, but not essential)
What's on offer?
- £24,000 + Commission (10 - 15% salary) + Car expenses
- Flexible + Remote working
- Holiday: 20 days + 8 bank holidays + extended Christmas + birthdays
- Death in Service