We are looking to appoint an inspirational and experienced Leader of Computer Science and Business Studies with a passion for accelerating progress within our IT & Business Studies department. You will have the ability to teach Computer Science across the full age and ability range and will be able to enthuse, engage and motivate our students to achieve their full potential. This is an exciting time to join our journey of improvement and play a key part in transforming the lives of our young people.
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* A up to date DBS
* Be an excellent Teacher of Computer Science.
* Be a committed team player;
* Have the ability to engage and inspire pupils and build excellent relationships;
If this sounds like you, you have got to press 'Apply Now'! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lawson; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!