Job Title: Sales Consultant Location: Warrington Salary: Competitive basic, OTE up to £30,000 OVERVIEW
Our client is looking for service focused individuals who are excited about engaging with customers and driving sales through rapport building. Utilising a market leading proposition and incredibly strong Trustpilot scores our client is a fast growing leader in their field with exciting plans for continued growth across all areas of the business. IDEAL CANDIDATE
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Possess exemplary customer service skills
- Track record in achieving sales targets
- Self-motivated and confident individual who is able to work as part of a team
- Highly literate and able to provide written quotations
- Able to build a rapport communicate with a wide range of customers
- Is resilient, driven and enjoys reaching targets
- Experience in a role such as Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Design Consultant, Sales
- Great organisational capabilities and the ability to pay great attention to detail
- Professional image
- Contributing to and driving sales by effectively promoting service and developing relationships
- Achieving sales targets and converting leads
- Customer Service Champion ` putting the customer first` through a customer driven approach to sales
- Investigate customer needs and compellingly match these with the extensive suite of solutions through a selling through service style
- Commit to achieve input goals to reach output targets and innovate to increase attainment
- Carry out appointments professionally and with a focus on service and sales
Our client is a leading provider of corporate Landlord insurance and legal cover, offering a fantastic range of products along with world class service.
If you are passionate about service, friendly and full of drive you’ll fit right in. COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Warrington, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Bolton, Wigan, Bury ABOUT US
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us in the officer and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: