We are looking for an Admin & Accounts Assistant for Maternity Cover in Lincoln.
Meticulous and organised in everything that you do?
IT literate and able to use spreadsheets?
It sounds like you’d make a brilliant Branch Administrator!
Your role will include:
- daily cashing up and banking routines
- petty cash management
- assist in the reduction of debtor days
- type and word-process various documents including the use of spreadsheets
- create financial and statistical tools and reports using spreadsheets
- manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications
We are looking for someone with administration experience who will also:
- have good IT skills - word and excel
- be good with numbers
- have a really positive attitude
- be reliable and enthusiastic
- be happy to muck-in and do whatever needs doing
- enjoy talking to lots of different people
In return we offer great benefits like:
- 23 days annual leave
- a contributory pension scheme
- buying extra holiday or a brand new car through our salary sacrifice schemes (subject to the terms and conditions of your contract)
- a discretionary company bonus scheme
- childcare vouchers
- a fantastic discounted shopping website
- a generous staff discount scheme
- a range of training and development programmes to help you progress your career
Please see the job description for full details.