Randstad Education is looking for inspiring and engaging Primary School Teachers, with a genuine love for working with Children, to join an amazing team based around London.
The schools we work with are based all over London are well-established facilities, coupled with ongoing development programs and routes into middle management. We are working alongside AET (Academic Enterprise Trust) who are injecting their DNA into 62 schools across the UK. These schools are looking to appoint Long term to permanent teachers to begin the academic year in September.
We cater for your needs and you will receive personal guidance who will travel through the process with you to tailor the right position for you..
Your Benefits will include:
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* On-site canteen with hot food
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme giving you the chance to earn £300
* Genuine career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
If you're passionate, dedicated and understand the importance of Early Years Education, we'd love to have you on board.
Sounds great, right? Your responsibilities:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Have control over a whole class and maintain discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
* PGCE or equivalent qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS1/2 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* DBS check
If this sounds like you, you have got to press 'Apply Now'! Take the first step today, and seize the opportunity to improve your career forever. If you have any questions, be sure to contact Tom at 0161 200 1930.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: