Resort: Whitbarrow - The Lake District, Penrith
Resort Footage: https://vimeo.com/250764076
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Hours: part time, 8-16hours per week including Saturdays and Bank Holidays
Whitbarrow are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Housekeepers to join their dynamic team. With 100 self-catering lodges and apartments plus 25 luxurious hotel suites just a short distance from both Ullswater and Derwentwater, this is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves to deliver amazing guest experiences and ensure that our guests enjoy fabulous breaks in the Lake District.
Answering to the Accommodation Manager, main duties include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and presenting the lodges and hotel suites to a high standard for our guests
- ensuring that all accommodation you are tasked with is ready for check in requirements of the guests
- To ensure that all general areas of the resort and main building are kept to the required standard.
- To keep linen cupboards clean and tidy, and closed when not in use.
- To assist and support the training and development of new team members.
- To ensure that maximum efficiency is achieved through teamwork.
- To perform any additional duties as required by the housekeeping supervisors and manager.
- Helping to ensure a safe environment for both staff and guests, adhering to and assisting in implementing the company’s health and safety procedures.
Essential criteria of a successful applicant:
- Previous housekeeping experience.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- An ability to work unsupervised and using own initiative.
- Strong team working skills.
- A full clean driving licence.
Interested? Send us your CV, we would love to hear from you!