- Responsible for Management of Projects and Maintenance Contracts and the direct control of engineers
- The management of engineers working on Project tasks.
- To provide a key point of contact for existing customers day to day queries.
- To process raised jobs and organise into different work groups.
- Responsibility for the day-to –day running of the workshop to ensure engineers are productive at all times.
- To assist in the organisation of sites geographically and book in with customer’s maintenance and project works.
- To sell or advise additional services to the contract at the same time as inspection, i.e. breather’s, earthing, LV, PFC etc.
- To ensure works under their control are carried out in a professional and courteous manner and liaise with customer’s to meet their requirements in full.
- To organise and manage the production of HV single line diagrams from site, ensuring all necessary alterations are made, culminating in the authorising of finished drawings.
- To promote engineers under their remit to carry out works to full expectations of the company and the client.
- To produce site specific method statement and risk assessments and submit in advance of the work being completed.
- To order any items required for the Project and Maintenance works including hire equipment and off hire on completion.
- To liaise with Maintenance Coordinators for proposed dates of any works on site for client.
- To organise all equipment and items to be loaded for weekend works.
- To complete project/maintenance works site inspections in line with internal requirements (minimum 1 per month)
Base and travel:
Based at Wakefield but mobile
40 hrs/week, with flexible or extended hours when required