Up to £50,000 Annually + industry leading benefits and bonuses
About the Client:
* Our client, specialists in the fire and security industry, are seeking a hardworking and passionate security engineer based around the Gloucester, Cheltenham or Bristol area to join their security systems team on a permanent basis.
* Manage and provide the necessary commercial, financial and contractual support required for key projects.
* Work with Project Management and Sales teams, assisting in the co-ordination of quotations and proposal development, including pre-tender site surveys.
* Creation of project work schedules, budgets and cash flow forecasts.
* Procuring materials & services and negotiating with subcontractors.
* Review contractual documentation; assist Project Managers with commercial and contractual matters.
* Manage the cash flow on the project; prepare financial information for Directors and Project Managers and manage financial variations.
* Ensure all contract control activities are carried out and updated/amended as necessary.
* Accurately record and process related documents and records.
* Have at least four years' experience in managing commercial work in a mechanical and engineering environment
* A detailed knowledge of contract conditions.
* Be supported by an appropriate qualification.
* Have a high level of commitment, expertise and flexibility.
* Full UK driving licence.
* Possess the ability to negotiate contract claims with customers and suppliers and manage risk associated with the Company's contracts.
Does this job interest you? Excellent. You can do the following:
* Apply today! Whether you feel you have the right experience or not, we will always help you.
* Contact Paul Briman via email or you can call them on (phone number removed) and (phone number removed)
Don't have your CV? We can still help you. Cento offer Free CV consultancy.
Know someone who might be interested? Don't hang about. You can save or share this job.
We are constantly posting new jobs on our website, don't forget to check them out